Tea Tree is one of the most popular essential oils. This wonderfully versatile oil is well known for its therapeutic benefits. Its balancing and cleansing powers make it ideal for use in skincare, helping to protect and clarify the skin. Tea Tree has useful benefits for the hair and scalp too. It can help you maintain a healthy scalp and its naturally conditioning powers will help to nourish your hair and leave it feeling super healthy and strong.
How to Use:
Dilution: Dilute at a percentage of 1% of the finished blend, 1ml of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil. Do not use undiluted on the skin. You can use up to 3% dilution for use on your body or in the bath.
Skincare: A very useful oil to have around the house. Can be used in your homemade beauty formulations like creams, balms, lotions, cleansers, toners and many more.
Massage: Use in a massage blend with a carrier oil and your favourite essential oils, to enjoy the soothing yet invigorating benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil. We recommend Sweet Almond (#215), Grapeseed (#210) or Coconut Oil (#203).
Haircare: Add a few drops to your shampoo for a cleansing and balancing boost.
- 100% PURE AND NATURAL 🍃 Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) is refreshing and clean.
- DILUTION 🍃 Do Not Use Undiluted on skin. Dilute at a percentage of 1% of the finished blend, 1ml of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil.
- AROMATHERAPY 🍃 Reviving and uplifting when used aromatherapy. Energising and invigorating aroma.
- BLENDS WELL WITH 🍃 Cinnamon, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Nutmeg, Peppermint, Rosemary, Thyme.
- Not tested on animals 🌻 vegan friendly.